American and Indian media is all abuzz with accounts of Hollywood-Bollywood star and self proclaimed “Global Citizen,”?Priyanka Chopra?speaking out against President Donald Trump?s temporary immigration ban.
Ms?Chopra, who is gearing up for her Hollywood debut with ?Baywatch?,?made an emotional appeal for the suffering children.??As a global citizen, this has deeply affected me,? the Quantico star wrote.
In her widely circulated LinkedIn blog post, “We live in tough times… but I have hope“?Ms?Chopra says “As a global citizen, this has deeply affected me,” adding
Getting ready to post this blog, I was grounded by the news. All of the ‘banned’ countries are places where a lot of UNICEF work is going on, where children are suffering the most. What can I add that people across professions and age groups have not already said? But adding your voice will definitely make a difference.
And make a difference we must.?Please join me in making our voice stronger so that globally, our children are not discriminated against on the basis of their religion and do not have to bear the brunt of a political witch hunt.
Yes Priyanka, we join you in making our voice stronger !
Other articles on this topic:
- We live in tough times… but I have hope -?Priyanka Chopra’s Linkedin post
- As a global citizen, this has deeply affected me: Priyanka on immigration ban?- Deccan Chronicle?
- Priyanka Chopra Speaks Out on Trump Immigration Ban?- ABC News
- Priyanka Chopra on Trump’s Immigrant Ban: Deeply Affected?- News18
- Priyanka Chopra voices her opinion against Donald Trump?s immigrant ban in a powerful post?- BollywoodLife