We have the pleasure to inform you that the first ever business-cum-cultural exposition, Glorious India will be organized at a strategically located New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center, Edison, USA on 27-28 May 2017.
Glorious India aims to contribute towards promoting Indo-US bilateral trade by bringing the business fraternity of India and the US together. Considering India?s emerging role as the leading world economy, Glorious India is designed with an overarching theme of Grow with India. The highlights of the Mega Expo are:
- Largest 2- day business-cum-cultural exposition of India in the US
- Five exclusive Sector-based pavilions
- Pride of India, an exclusive pavilion representing Government organizations
- 25,000+ visitors expected at the venue
- B2B Show with Pre-registrations
The event is envisioned to enable the participation of over 500 companies from India, representing a wide spectrum of sectors. Particularly, Glorious India offers a definitive opportunity for business promotion and growth of Indian Trade in view of the specific propositions as follows:
- Congregation of more than 100 CXOs under one roof
- B2B Meetings with US-based trade community
- Networking opportunities with US-based Businesspersons and? Policy makers
- Business Seminars deliberating upon Indian markets and economy
- Display and Information about Products, Services & Policies
- B2C Meetings with the Individual Visitors
- Business Alliances & Partnership opportunities
We request you to please visit gloriousindia.com for detailed information.
In view of the above, we are pleased to propose a special arrangement with your organization wherein we will promote your portal through prominent logo display on Glorious India website and other marketing collaterals including venue branding, and in return your portal will display Glorious India logo on its home page with a link to Glorious India website and endeavor to promote the event to all its clients and members.?? Details about the arrangement cab be discussed and finalized through further deliberations upon the proposal.
?Meanwhile we will be happy to discuss the proposal and address your queries, if there are any in regards to the your association ?in the event.
Contact: Diptej Patel (Director). Mob:9687493614